Piña Colada Soda & Granita
There is something so lovely about the last days of summer that we believe a little celebration is called for and even if that so-called celebration is merely sipping on this Piña Colada Soda & Granita, we think it is a mighty fine way to enjoy these last rays of sunshine.
Piña Colada Soda
- 14 Fl. oz of 100% Dole pineapple juice
- 4-5 12 Fl. oz can of La Croix Coconut flavored sparkling water
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk frozen into ice cube tray molds
- Stevia drops
- 1/2 cup of water or coconut water
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Combine pineapple juice and sparkling water in a pitcher and set in the fridge to chill thoroughly.
- In a high-speed blender, blend frozen coconut cubes and water/coconut water. Add more liquid if needed.
- Mix in stevia drops until you reach your desired sweetness but make sure to start with only a few drops, they go pretty far.
- Pour contents into a Tupperware and put in freezer, and scrape every 30 minutes for 2 hours.
- To serve, pour Piña Colada soda about 3 quarters of the way into chilled glasses. Spoon Granita on top and garnish with torn mint leaves.
Payton, Eveyln, and Maddy